For RedHat 5.5 (32 bit) with Crypto USB Token Starkey400 (2048 bit DSC)
Kindly do these steps in the order mentioned. Open a terminal window and became super user.
1. Download Java JDK http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/jdk-6u35-linux-i586.zip in /opt
Go to /opt, unzip and run “sh jdk-6u35-linux-i586.bin” . Move the created jdk folder as java.
Set the JAVA_HOME as /opt/java and add PATH as /opt/java/bin in /etc/profile file.
2. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/openssl.zip file.
Unzip the file openssl.zip and go to the created folder to install rpm.
Run the command as “rpm –ivh openssl097a-0.9.7a-11.el5_8.2.i386.rpm” from root user.
3. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/MW_SK400_RHEL.zip file.
Unzip the file MW_SK400_RHEL.zip and go to folder to install utility.
Run the command as “sh InstScript” . Ignore all warnings.
4. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/RHEL2048.zip file .
Untar the file RHEL2048.zip and go to folder to install utility.
Run the command as “sh inst”
5. Download Acrobat Reader from http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/AdbeRdr9.5.1-1_i486linux_enu.zip
Put the file in /opt folder, unzip file and run the “AdbeRdr9.5.1-1_i486linux_enu.bin” file.
6. Go to folder “/opt” and download file http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/chain.zip , here
Unzip the chain.zip and from firefox browser select.
Select all certificates one by one and import them in system from the “chain” folder location.
7. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/UserGuide.zip file.
Unzip the file UserGuide.zip, go to created folder and open the pdf file.
Read the file carefully, specially section “4. Annexure” page No 21 onward.
Make necessary configuration mentioned in this file to make signing authenticated.
8. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/dsapp.zip file on the desktop and
unzip the dsapp.zip . Go to folder and issue command after inserting USB token in system.
Run the command “java –jar DST.jar” . A GUI base application popup for signing the file.