For eCourt Ubuntu 10.04 (32 bit) with Crypto USB CT-550 (2048 bit DSC)
Kindly do these steps in the order mentioned.
1. Login as ubuntu with password ubuntu. Open a terminal and at the prompt $
Write “sudo passwd root”, it will ask for the ubuntu password i.e. “ubuntu” and after setting
the password of root by repeating input you have to logout from the “ubuntu” and re-login
as user “root” with password set by you recently.
2. Click this link to download java jdk http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/jdk-6u10-linux-i586.zip
Go to /usr/lib/jvm and move folder java-6-openjdk as java-6-openjdk.org then
Move the downloaded file in /usr/lib/jvm folder, unzip and run “./jdk-6u10-linux-i586.bin” file
Move the created folder “jdk1.6.0_10” as “java-6-openjdk” folder.
3. Go to folder “/opt” and download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/ubuntu2048.zip file.
Unzip the file ubuntu2048.zip and go to created folder ubuntu2048 to install utility.
Run the command as “sh inst” there.
4. Go to folder “/opt” and download file http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/chain.zip , here
Unzip the chain.zip and from firefox browser select.
Select all certificates one by one and import them in system from the “chain” folder location.
5. Run the command as “ln -s /usr/lib/libaetpkss.so.3.0.1785 /usr/lib/libaetpkss.so.2.3.1”
6. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/UserGuide.zip file.
Unzip the file UserGuide.zip, go to created folder and open the pdf file.
Read the file carefully, specially section “4. Annexure” page No 21 onward.
Make necessary configuration mentioned in this file to make signing authenticated.
7. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/dsapp.zip file on the desktop and
unzip the dsapp.zip . Go to folder and issue command after inserting USB token in system.
Run the command “java –jar DST.jar” . A GUI base application popup for signing the file.