For EC Ubuntu 12.04 (32 bit) with Crypto USB Aladdin 72K (2048 bit DSC)
Kindly do these steps in the order mentioned.
1. Login as any user to computer. Open a terminal and at the prompt $ issue the following command
sudo passwd root , It will ask new password for root (two times). Now you have to re-login
as user “root” with password set by you recently.
2. Click this link to download java http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/jdk-6u10-linux-i586.zip
Go to /usr/lib/jvm and move java-6-openjdk-i386 as java-6-openjdk-i386.org then
Move the downloaded file in /usr/lib/jvm folder, unzip and run “./jdk-6u10-linux-i586.bin” file
Move the created folder “jdk1.6.0_10” as “java-6-openjdk-i386” folder.
3. Download file http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/safenetec.zip .
Unzip the file safenetec.zip and run command as dpkg -i <unzipped file name .deb>
from the unzipped folder. It will automatically start installing required files for token.
4. Go to folder “/opt” and download file http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/chain.zip here
Unzip the chain.zip and from firefox browser select.
Select all certificates one by one and import them in system from the “chain” folder location.
5. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/UserGuide.zip file.
Unzip the file UserGuide.zip, go to created folder and open the pdf file.
Read the file carefully, specially section “4. Annexure” page No 21 onward.
Make necessary configuration mentioned in this file to make signing authenticated.
6. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/dsapp1.zip file on the desktop and unzip the dsapp1.zip .
Go to folder and issue command after inserting USB token in system.
Run the command “java –jar DST.jar” . A GUI base application popup for signing the file.