For Ubuntu 10.04 EC (32 bit) with Crypto USB Token Aladdin Pro (2048 bit DSC)
Kindly do these steps in the order mentioned.
1. Login as ubuntu with password ubuntu. Open a terminal and at the prompt $
Write “sudo passwd root”, it will ask for the ubuntu password i.e. “ubuntu” and after
setting the password of root by repeating input you have to logout from the “ubuntu”
and re-login as user “root” with password set by you recently.
2. Click this link to download java jdk http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/jdk-6u10-linux-i586.zip
Go to /usr/lib/jvm and move folder java-6-openjdk as java-6-openjdk.org then
Move the downloaded file in /usr/lib/jvm folder, unzip and run “./jdk-6u10-linux-i586.bin” file
Move the created folder “jdk1.6.0_10” as “java-6-openjdk” folder.
3. Download file http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/SafenetAuthenticationClient-8.0.5-0_i386.zip .
Unzip the file SafenetAuthenticationClient-8.0.5-0_i386.zip and simply execute
“dpkg –i <filename>” in the unzipped folder. It will automatically start installing
4. Go to folder “/opt” and download file http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/chain.zip , here
Unzip the chain.zip and from firefox browser select.
Select all certificates one by one and import them in system from the “chain” folder location.
5. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/UserGuide.zip file.
Unzip the file UserGuide.zip, go to created folder and open the pdf file.
Read the file carefully, specially section “4. Annexure” page No 21 onward.
Make necessary configuration mentioned in this file to make signing authenticated.
6. Download http://ecourts.nic.in/admin1/dsapp1.zip file on the desktop and
unzip the dsapp1.zip . Go to folder and issue command after inserting USB token in system.
Run the command “java –jar DST.jar” . A GUI base application popup for signing the file.